Fresh Princes of the Apocalypse
Red Larch Locations
Points of Interest in Red Larch
1. Allfaiths Shrine: a small shrine attended by priests of various faiths, who take turns coming out from Waterdeep to serve for a month. Currently administered by Karine, a priestess of Sune, and Old Mariya, a follower of Selune.
2. The Swinging Sword: a good-sized inn, and the social hub of respectable society in Red Larch. Owned and operated by Keyless Irkell, a friend to adventurers.
3. The Helm at Highsun: a ramshackle, dirty tavern where locals drink, flirt and gossip.
4. Mother Yalantca’s: a somewhat run-down boarding house operated by Mother Yalantha and her family.
5. Thelorn’s Safe Journeys: the foremost wainwright in the Dessarin Valley.
6. Chansyrl Fine Harness: purveyors of tack and harness, as well as a variety of other leather goods
7. Helvur Tarnlar, Clothier: a fine tailoring shop, with a highbrow air somewhat at odds with the rustic locale
8. Loren’s Bakery: an excellent bakery operated by Mangobarl Lorren, who is famous for his cheese-topped mushroom buns
9. Tantur Smithy: a workshop where several smiths ply their trade
10. Drouth Fine Poultry: a large poultry vendor
11. Jalesa Ornra, Butcher: owned and operated by Jalessa Ornra and her husband Harburk Tithmarillar, who serves as the town constable
12. Dornen Finestone: the business office of the Dornen Quarry, owned by Elak Dornen.
13. Ironhead Arms: the former sell-sword deals in weapons and armor
14. Mhandyvver’s Poultry: a somewhat smaller poultry shop
15. Haeleeya’s: a bath-house and occasional dress-maker, operated by Haeleeya Hanadroum
16. Waelvur’s Wagonworks: a somewhat less-reputable wainwright
17. Gaelkur’s: a combination second-hand shop, barber, and unofficial watering hole popular with older residents, owned by Marlandro Gaelkur
18. Mellikho Stoneworks: the office of another quarry, owned by Albaeri Mellikho
19. Luruth’s Tannery: a reeking warehouse owned by Ulhro Luruth
20. Bethendur’s Storage: several warehouses used by caravaners to store and transfer cargo
21. The Market: a muddy field that hosts a local fair every tenday; the rest of the time, a half-orc named Grund uses the space to make pickles
22. Vallivoe’s Sundries: home of Endrith Vallivoe, a retired merchant who has all sort of oddities for sale, hidden among piles of gewgaws collected on his travels